IXC 1.54% 6.6¢ invex therapeutics ltd

Just to kill the time as we watch the grass grow with IXC, this...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Just to kill the time as we watch the grass grow with IXC, this may help.
    I’ve posted this historically though it’s worth re-visiting.The models that IXC is based upon are very conservative. I feel the board are conservative (appropriately for their position and role). I will state the following which I believe changes the risk reward benefit in our favour.
    1. IIH is the orphan indication and quickest path to market - prove efficacy to reduce ICP and it opens up multiple new markets with larger TAMs.
    2. Pricing with re-purposed drugs are, on average, re-priced 66x from the original drug. IXC model has priced in a 2x fold increase only
    3. They have underestimated the market based on literature that is old. This disease, once an available treatment is available & guidelines updated will be diagnosed more.
    4. If EVOLVE proves efficacy in ICP and vision, then FDA discussions re-commence - the market will react prior to these discussions formalising (IMO).

I feel we are at base, and may continue that way for a while.
    You can see from the above how this can re-rate quickly and aggressively.
    Jason and Tom are there to sell this asset.
    The price of presendin currently priced at 2x byetta (1500 per month) but this will be upgraded - that’s what these guys do. Their models are conservative -> even if they get a 5x increase for the price (as opposed to the average 66x) - you can see what this does to their market cap calculation. This is why I accumulate, and this is why I am here.

Too many things that the market doesn’t see at the small cap end of the market. It’s too inefficient and their is limited. But patience is certainly needed and proof the drug works for pressure is the key.
    After that, then this forum will light-up.

Remind me of this in 2.5 years. I will be waiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.001(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $4.960M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.6¢ $160 2.425K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 664 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.