IXC 0.00% 7.1¢ invex therapeutics ltd

IXC Charting Thread, page-213

1. 507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    A quarterly report is a summary of activities during the quarter - not just a regurgitation of all the announcements made in the last 3 months.

It would be ridiculous for them to release an ASX announcement every time they recruit a new trial participant or activate a site, but it would make sense to provide an update every so often on their overall progress. Quarterly reports present a good opportunity to do this. In my mind, more so than them watching the daily share price movements and releasing a fluff ASX announcement every time there is a dip.

It seems to me that management is focusing their efforts on progressing the trial, knowing that success there will do much more for the share price than any temporary measures they could take now. These things take time.

Hopefully there is some work going on behind the scenes lining up a second indication. They probably don't want to publicly release anything until they have something concrete. I can only speculate as to why this seems to be taking so long but perhaps their thinking is that a second indication will require additional funding to investigate, and they're mindful of the fact that raising more capital at the moment is clearly a non-starter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.335M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 532 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 8695 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.