IXC 0.00% 6.6¢ invex therapeutics ltd

IXC Trial Patient "Begged" Professor to Let Her Stay On the Drug After P2 Trial Ended, page-3

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 848
    While I agree not many are excited given wider macro environment in the speculative end of town, I disagree regarding the share price, as every month that goes by, we are closer to Phase III read out where overnight we can have access to a $1B+ annual market that is completely unencumbered. And that's before the US market, and other indications of raised ICP such as Acute Stroke or Traumatic Brain Injury which we have the patents for with similar MOA.

I think this will do an NEU, where no one cares about it until months before the read out, but will instead slowly climb before a large surge before readout, then even larger spike on Phase III results/beyond.

I cant see this at sub $100M MC in 9-12 months time when they are a mere quarter or two away from readout, as it is a coin flip Phase III chance for a potential 10-20 bagger return as per MST financial valuation, which aligns with 51 Capitals Estimates, and Peptrons Manufacturing revenue estimates.

Put those odds in front of anyone whos a rational investor, and they will take it. Every month that goes by, the distance between now and that coinflip gets closer
    Last edited by CatalystDriven: 28/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.960M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.