IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I agree with nearly all of that. The US will lead and will...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I agree with nearly all of that. The US will lead and will continue to as they have the most money and a far greater awareness of the biotech and innovation space.

It will take far more than a few quick sneaky Mums and Dads like most of us rabble moving stock to the US to arbitrage trade for them ( the Yanks) to get the stock and liquidity they crave though.

The company will have a plan, no doubt a firm plan and a couple of backup ones.

We need liquidity over there which will bring even more players.

As i mentioned last night while half asleep I reckon some sort of placement/ cap raise may well happen in the US at a good premium to what we are trading at here. ( which would give them vastly improved liquidity and us research funds)

The cap raises ive seen at premiums usually send the share price straight up to the new issue price..

Anyway would need a crystal ball to know what’s down the track, continued good results will drive all that.

IHL doing extremely well today considering the market, my mineral stocks, which is most of my portfolio all getting belted with a big stick!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.