IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

IXHL NASDAQ Trading, page-88

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Bouncing around $50 US in the pre market when I looked.

There are investors in with the traders IMO or the price wouldn’t stay as high.

Not all yanks are the dumb asses we see on their chat sites. There are serious sharp as a tack investors with deep pockets who can see the potential of a company like IHL.

Thats why we went over there and co listed on Nasdaq.

One day soon if all goes to what I think the plan is they will probably be driving the bus.
    The US will become the biggest market for our stock and no doubt our products.

Ofcourse it will there is 330,000,000 of them.

The fact we are or perhaps seem to lose a degree of control if or when this happens may seem daunting to some I reckon.

But early Aussie investors will be the biggest winners from this.

Right now 50 something cents is cheap.. now is our chance to buy more if we want.

Sure the US price will probably pull back ( perhaps soon) closer to parity..but what’s happening over there is not just traders.

We are getting an early hint.. just a faint whiff of where good innovative biotech stocks can go over in America... and all this happening in a terrible market remember! How would we be going over there in a good market?!!

All IMO
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 15/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.