IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

IXHL - Reddit Forum

1. 899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I implore everyone, if you haven't already, to go and have a look at the Reddit Forum....It is an absolute mess !!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/INCANNEX_IXHL_NASDAQ/?rdt=36186

I thought, the whole purpose of getting that up and running was to draw "Good" attention from investors to Incannex !! The majority of thread headings and posts are all whinging about this Re-domicile cluster F**K !!!!

It is embarrassing and a major turnoff for anyone that stumbles onto those threads !! All the complaining and asking for help should have remained on HC as most yanks, if not all, would never even have heard of or visited this site !!

Reddit threads and posts should have concentrated on the potential of Incannex's products and programs but has been overrun with compaints and whinging. Not that I blame them though....as people are frigging p***ed off and wanting to vent their frustrations !!!

The original purpose of starting Reddit by thevinnies has completely backfired and if possible should be permanently deleted and rebooted after this Re-domicile mess is put far behind us !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.