TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

ixp sites, page-31

1. 78 Posts.
    It is not only unreasonable and perhaps a touch insensitive to expect long suffering but intensely loyal(to the presernt board) shareholders to just continue to wait while TZ continues to burn through millions without financially significant operational breakthrough whilst dropping names at the first opportunity.This is beginning to border on contempt for existing shareholders.
    There is also the issue of not keeping the shareholders informed vis a vis Veritas report, 50% upfront cost from PB.
    Please don't mistake our loyalty for gullibility.
    Given the constant names dropping and constant claim of game changing strategies in 2012,it is also a little disingenuous to suggest that share price can only be moved with AP deal. This would suggest an ineptness in being able to capitaliuse on other deals such Macquaries Telecom, NextDC to bolsgter the share price.
    Is it ineptness or unwillingness to let the share price drift higher, I wonder?
    There is just too much oppurtunity lost in not promoting the company to make me wary of the motivation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $412 16.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.