IXR 0.00% 0.8¢ ionic rare earths limited

IXR Charting & T/A, page-1081

1. 3,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12566
    Depends on your attention span.

It was 4c 12 days ago which is 25% rise and up 100% in less than 6 months.
    Selling the news has been the ASX game since the dawn of time.

Let the REO sector "soar" but ill take 100% in 6 months underpinned by news which is affirming the economical viability. AR3 released reverse results. 1-3m thick from 10m's deep. You need 10m thick from 1-3m deep. There's about 12-13 plays now quoting anything with clay deposit as prospective for ionic REO. All bar AR3 have actually proven ionic material and recoveries via salt leach. They also had a very low portion ionic but still have some.

I'm just watching the twitter groups flogging anything with clay and next the IXR. Most won't find anything ionic. If they do, none appear economic (to me yet), in the event some of the plays get off the ground. IXR will be 3-4 years further developed. With any luck we'll have the refinery locked in and all their product can come to us.

It's a unique set of circumstances to have the conditions prospective for ionic clay.
    You need the underlying geological conditions of lateritic overlay.
    You then need to hope that there is high enough PPM of the REO.
    Then you need to need to hope it's thick enough.
    Then you need to hope it's not too deep.
    Then you need to hope after all that, that the REO are actually ionic in nature and therefore liberated easily with salt and or salt and mild acid.
    Then hope that the infrastructure and licensing of the area comes through

It's why there's only a handful outside of china, and even then not a huge amount in southern china/Myanmar. Plenty of cases of projects with a couple of the above making them appear prospective, but generally need all of the stars to align.

I've been searching for the next IXR since I bought IXR. Who wouldn't want the opportunity for 1000-1500% again. But yet to find it- people can call it bias but if there was something better or something early stage with potential I'd be in it. Even at our MC the RvR is still the best for my profile which is longer term and targeting projects which will make it to mining.

If we can soak at this level, it's likely to set a new floor before the next leg up. Underpinned by market valuation of the aclara IPO can underpin that. IXR NPV is double theirs and their listed price quoted to be 50% higher than ours.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.