IXR 20.0% 0.6¢ ionic rare earths limited

"Depends on your attention span" That is totally ridiculous, I...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    "Depends on your attention span"

That is totally ridiculous, I been in this since OVL days, and I can work out what this stock has done relative to percentage increases etc, etc, I'm looking at the chart as I speak.

And I'm aware of the many details that relate to IXRs fundamentals, which you are v/good at and that has provided many including myself with great info. That's not the issue.

I was referring to the stock's movement from 1st Jan 21, for which we/IXR has still not fully recovered from when it peaking back in April. Which is going to that more time than I want. But it is what it is.

And of course the epic decline of the stock that appears due to the SS issue where according to certain posters the directors at IXR overlooked or were unaware that they were unable to to include materials in the SS relating to ASX regulations, leading to the epic decline stock price.

Also that IXR has announced multiple very positive ann's relating to various fundamental attributes to the company.

And that on more than 1 occasion did the stock rise just prior to announcements (and I'm not speaking of drilling results) then get sold off post announcement. And yes it is one of the pitfalls and the cowboy ASX design.

Also I was mainly thinking of PSC regarding pricing.

Anyway, it just appears that there's much manipulation and trading taking place, and time is of the essence for some more than others I guess.

I'm still confident that over the next 12+ months should/will see IXRs value increase significantly, but it's hard to ignore this year's charting.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3832/3832384-a50e97d429484b80dfd2917f2dc8c852.jpg

Cheers
    ZDRA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $7.59K 1.315M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 29475953 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 19315300 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.