IXR 11.1% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

IXR Charting & T/A, page-11

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12523
    ixr DAILY POP.JPG

Very tight accumulation happening IMO.
    Completely locked between 1.1c and 1.2c.

IMO most orders at 1.1c won't get filled as the sell supply into 1.1c has been very weak since the volume a few weeks back.

Interestingly i dropped my cursor on where the blue support at 1.1c meets the green trend.
    This looks like it could line up nicely with a turn of the stochastics. Even more interesting is the date 28th of August aka this Friday.

T/A wise is setup for news monday. Drill results maybe? If it's good look at where this meets the upper red line. that's right 1.4c. Just keeps edging away.

Few friends/colleagues of mine have buys at 1.1c but personally don't think they will get filled. If volume hasn't come into 1.1c now after 6 days i'm not sure why it would in the future. I have old order at .9c which were really just fishing orders (i.e. panic sell/trend breakdown) even less likely there.

I'm probably going to watch this closely towards friday and in all likelihood might take some at 1.2c and free-carry the profits 1.5c-2.2c. Can't see an ability to take any sort of a decent position at lower value that is unless the weekly MACD breaks down which at this stage would need 2-3 weeks on downward pressure to eventuate. That would be 4-5 weeks before SS release, so would be very surprised if any supply isn't soaked at anything above .8c

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $48.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $38.74K 3.874M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 12744651 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3884650 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.