IXR 5.00% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

Hope you are wrong, but even I can now see this falling lower,...

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Hope you are wrong, but even I can now see this falling lower, NOT a good ST chart is it imo. Pulled my orders in low 2's once SP fell to 2.4c, now re positioned in high 1's. Given the whole spec minerals market ATM you could be right, back to 1.0-1.5c is possible the longer IXR waits to get ML. Even now with this delayed ML approval, can't see significant SP upside in ST due to sourcing funding, high interest rates, inflation, war USA etc etc and costs involved to complete to production and time delays. Momentum certainly has changed.

I feel IXR has been a little bit asleep over last 12 months at the wheel as to speak, since SP started falling sub-4.5c. Waited too long to drill again which killed interest and momentum due to these lengthy delays etc.

I feel their focus was on a director being paid out, govt delays and recycled magnets, dropped the ball on the exploration. Main point they should have been further securing our monster reserves which was left, as positive flow of news maintains a SP. Now our SP is collectively paying the price and once sub 2c hits a lot of holders will sell imo and that will further decline SP a lot quicker due to the psychology of investors in high-risk stocks. So bumpy ride ahead and IXR need to step up, sow proactive leadership here to weather our SP retrace, so buck up our managers and time to earn your big $$$ and stop the retrace by sending a lot more positive news to the market.

For those who hold and don't panic, our future will be bright and that's why I am optimistic over the MT, LT and continue to accumulate, we have a sound business model and well lead team. My timing over past 2 months sucks by buying at from 3.1c - 2.3c, caught me out, bugger lol... Can't complain as hold heaps all free carry. GLTA and hold the faith guys. Now waiting to go in for a 3 hr spine operation, joy of life. Hopefully the ketamine will bring me some joy, not our SP, LOL....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $8.07K 805.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 9252292 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 9291027 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.