IXR 11.1% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

Very encouraging parallel channel in play on the monthly.. All...

1. 5,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2307
    Very encouraging parallel channel in play on the monthly..

All charts for IXR have turned bullish... 3 cents will be the real tester... may need some updates/news to push us past..

Must admit I entered IXR for a short term trade, thinking that there will be a need for a CR in the new year so I will be out before then, however got caught out with the CR hitting while holding, knowing that it would pull back or even fall below the SPP, typical for most small cap stocks for such to happen.. Any way, back in the money sooner than I thought... very encouraged with the bullish oscillators all on the turn... seems volumes are picking up, RSI very strong..

IMO it seems obvious that there is some bigger money starting to hit... Stock looks primed for some serious runs...

here's a monthly chart for those interested..

IXR.jpg

IXR is showing strength within a longer-term bearish trend. Its MACD is above the signal line and shares are presently 0.0% above the 200-day moving average.

Momentum for IXR is strongly bullish. The 14-period Slow Stochastic oscillator is above 80, the level which many analysts call overbought. This means that investors have been actively purchasing shares and driving the price higher.

Volatility, measured using the width of the Bollinger Bands, is extremely low, resulting in a condition called the Bollinger Band Squeeze. Bollinger Band Squeezes tend to precede major price breakouts, although they do not predict which direction the new trend will take. Trend and momentum indicators can be useful during Squeeze conditions to help discern the direction of future trends.

Must admit I feel a little excited about this one.. believe there is some serious money to be made here..

Wishing all IXR holders best wishes for the upcoming new year... May 2024 rain dollars for us all...
    Last edited by The Disciple…: 29/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $48.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $37.98K 4.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1745509 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 10095547 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.