IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

IXR Charting & T/A, page-26

1. 3,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12463
    IXR daily 6.JPG

Hi there,

Simple daily chart.

I've shown oversold stochastics with red circles below and drawn vertical lines to the corresponding share price.

Looks like a fairly high probability of a bounce in the next week. How hard? That's hard to tell.
    but the runs looked a little better and longer when the MACD got itself going to which is shown above the stochastics in red/green.

I think the price will bounce in that green channel towards the SS release.
    SS release indicated in purple and drawn.

My status is none today, but i did have an order fill on friday at 1c.
    IMV if they can release the SS in november as planned they retain the project and achieve 51% ownership. I believe 1.5c-2c to be about the range come november.

I free-carried few large positions recently in other companies OAR (up 1000% percent), FYI (150%) but still accumulating here. So take that as you will.

Updated table below.

IXR daily 7.JPG

in terms of market cap to NPV only IXR and PEK are worth a look, but the IRR is still quite low for PEK and with 160M USD for capex still going to be difficult. They'd probably be the 2 picks for me, but solely invested in IXR in terms of rare earths. PM8 was really good value previously, but has since went up 500%.

Most developers now priced between 3-8 times less than the NPV which is about right IMV. Naturally as you move to production the NPV's should be realised and thus MC = to NPV. There's clearly an outlier and IMV it's IXR. Also note the figures i have presented are based on the 5000TPA which is what i expect them to move towards. The SS IMO will be run maybe on 2500TPA because as i have previously stated i don't think they'll get the resource upgrade and will only be able to run the SS on the original JORC.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $26.73K 2.701M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 20341353 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4108761 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.