IXR 3.85% 1.4¢ ionic rare earths limited

I see no point blaming others here, we are all p!$$ed by IXR's...

1. 5,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3134
    I see no point blaming others here, we are all p!$$ed by IXR's terrible decision to use such poor and irrelevant reserves and this resulted in the MC and SP being one of the biggest collapses in SP out of all REE companies. Seriously a really bad, 101 mistake, especially as we have so much drilling coming up and this drilling should have happened a few months ok, then we could have presented an awesome SS and we wouldn't be in this terrible position. Only IXR management are responsible NOT the market or ASX. They have to own it simple as that.

SF2TH's charts clearly represents this and it's now a long road back from our managements huge mistake and they clearly should have waited. Back in bottom draw for me, so disappointed with our management, they look so out of their depth imo. Look of what they had to do, nothing technical here, understand the ASX rules lol, drill heaps of holes which are so shallow and once finished release a massive SS in the best market possible with the world all wanting REE and China having a strong hold. No other way to say it but, IXR stuffed it big time and I hold them accountable. 12-18 months of great momentum destroyed in 1 day, well done IXR board such an inexperienced and amateur move imo. Unfortunately holders have another many months to repair this damage imo.

I personally would love a TO offer and move on as China will effect REE companies and pricing, so going to production I see strong head winds, also Uganda wants 15% and look at VML heading to production and going backwards as IXR will, unless the Chinese MOU takes us out imo. SP to remain lower until drilling results known. Now back in my box!!!! GLTA.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $65.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $6.614K 505.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4163092 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 12519157 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 393921
Last updated 15.23pm 21/05/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.