IXR 0.00% 0.8¢ ionic rare earths limited

I mean, for almost 2.5years I've avoided stooping to the...

1. 3,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12557
    I mean, for almost 2.5years I've avoided stooping to the conditions of revelling in the failures of anyone's company. An avoidance i'll continue to do.

Then in despite holders/readers here enduring probably 2000+ posts in return.
    The irony in all this being, that ones own house was/is burning twice as bad.

If only all that effort/research/article sharing was harnessed into ones own investments.

View attachment 5414755

However an opportunity to share price declines of REO stocks in general- would seem an appropriate article to indicate the omission of the worst performing REO stock - which coincidentally is that of which our largest detractors happen to be major holders in. (as per last posting on this and other forums).

"A couple years ago at $3 per share" Yes everyone is an expert investor when they attempt to post in hindsight. Maybe the calendar is broken as well.

skij.JPG

$2 down to 45c (pound) time of posting.

Skij2.JPG

I note were still active in Jan 2023 on the UK forums ADVFN?

So on record you're all out there now? But only as late as Dec/Jan i assume unless the disclosure was in fact inaccurate/misleading.

PRE.JPG

Re point 2. If by late you mean, after ionic material was confirmed via company announcement via the ASX and 500% later. Ironically the exact same average you had as per disclosure and time of posting.

Not exactly a concern for me - simply a matter of risk verse reward. Waiting for confirmation as opposed to punting before it and getting stock at the same price. That is of course anyone held the company prior to acquisition.

MEI posting.JPG

For such a big bull so very sparingly posting...  More post here in the last fortnight than your entire own portfolio combined in the past 6-7 months.

skij obsession.JPG

A blow-off top on the drill results there i suspect as it moves into feasibility phase.  Good value probably a revisit post feasibility.

IXR would appear an unhealthy obsession - but then again i hold a variety of stocks and am not leveraged to my eyeballs in one or beholden the success of REO. Probably why i post fairly balanced across my holdings and only interject on other forums if tagged or a value add opinion to make.

5 pages worth across 3 years on something i don't hold - No thanks.

Back to the shadows for me  - have a good FY24.
    Hopefully some find cures for their ixr addictions but i suspect not.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.6K 984.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1384548 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 7803607 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.