IXR 11.1% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

Hi XingChow,Thanks for posting the report, I haven't been...

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Hi XingChow,

Thanks for posting the report, I haven't been following IXR much of late (sold out after the Jill Kelley debacle), but the report raises some interesting questions that don't appear to have been addressed by Tim H. in the mining licence presso's to date;

"Mine development operations including construction activities will, however, only commence after full payment of compensation for the exclusive use of the affected land". Do we know the amount of compensation due and whether it has been paid? Was it budgeted for in the DFS?

"The other conditions include granting the state an ownership interest at no cost, of up to a maximum of 15%, in the Makuutu mining licence". A free carry share for the gov. is pretty common in Africa, but I can't recall it being a factor in the DFS. Do we know what the T's&C's are that would result in the maximum share of 15% (of RRM as the mining licence holder?) being gifted to the Ugandan government?

"Other conditions relate to annual mineral rent payments..." Do we know if this is in addition to royalties (assumed 5% in the DFS if I recall correctly...?) If it is in addition to royalties do we know how it is calculated?

Anyway congrats to Tim H. for finally securing the ML's, another brick in the wall as they say... however (along with all RE developers) the big challenge will be to get financing in place with currently low RE pricing leaving even the most optimistic DFS/business case looking somewhat sickly.

GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $133.1K 13.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 17378348 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 709182 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.