IXR 0.00% 1.3¢ ionic rare earths limited

''With what we are producing now we are fielding a lot of...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    ''With what we are producing now we are fielding a lot of inquiry from the market - from established players in the rare earth magnet space. Looking at when we can potentially conduct demonstration trials with the number of potential partners - we are looking at a very full book for the next 18 months with various groups indicating they have an appetite to put parcels through our demo plant.''

''What we are doing in Belfast we see being replicated in the EU, Asia and the US with a number of potential partners we are talking with now''

''We are in the process of increasing the amount of material being produced, getting that analyzed and then sending that material off to a number groups that we have been in dialogue with for some time. On the back of that MREC product we hope to be in a position to move forward with potential offtake(s?) shortly.''

Paraphrasing. Most times he said potential partners it was a correction from straight up saying ''partners''

There is a lot of potential here, I can't wait to see some sort of large investment to ensure we can pursue the largest and best full range of operations across recycling, refining (quiet on that front?) and mining. There is always that fear in the back of my mind with pre-revenue companies that their ambitions are only as strong as their purse and the detrimental effect time has on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $51.38K 3.843M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1296450 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 6576999 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1511204
Last updated 15.09pm 10/05/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.