IXR 10.0% 0.9¢ ionic rare earths limited

@jake0002 yes mate, most probably leased, and this would just be...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    @jake0002 yes mate, most probably leased, and this would just be preliminary at this stage, with the port authority
    drafting a lease proposal, then negotiations with Tim/Brett.

Probably presumptuous for me to say, but judging by the state of the area, it doesn't look like there are too many interested parties clamouring over each other to secure it, so I daresay they could crunch a decent deal on the lease.
    Even if it was a fixed cost per sq/m around the port, they may be able to defer payment, or lobby to secure funding to help pay for the lease

As for analyst reports....Found one...ACF equity ....you can find it via twitter, or link below...

Dated July 25....this is different to the one I posted the other day., apologies if someone has already posted.

Ionic-Rare-Earths-IXR-Flash-Note-REE-Magnet-Recycling-ACF-Equity-Research-25072024 (1).pdf

Of note-

Catalysts
    Final Investment Decision (FID) 2H24E; Increased MRE; Long run rising critical
    metals prices; PFS for Belfast demo plant 2Q24E; FS for Belfast commercial plant
    3Q24E; Commercial plant scale-up 2026E; New partnerships; Evidence of
    growth in permanent magnet recycling and a global circular economy for REEs.

I wonder what has been said on this trip....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $43.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $101.5K 10.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 14374094 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 9698525 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.