IXR 0.00% 0.7¢ ionic rare earths limited

Im not totally seeing the full connection but an interesting...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Im not totally seeing the full connection but an interesting sign off couple of days ago, Penny Wong and Antony Blicken: Australia Landsat Next 2030 International Partnership Initiative. Blicken said:
    "Now, turning to our partnership with Australia, there’s a lot to be said about that, but for today I just want to focus quickly on the two agreements that we’re about to sign. One of them is something that takes forward a partnership that we’ve been engaged in for a long time, and that’s the Landsat Next 2030 International Partnership Initiative. Having Australia as a founding partner is both important in and of itself, but I think it also sends a very strong message to many others because what we have with this initiative is an ability to really leap forward in how we map, in how we monitor the planet’s environment and its natural resources. And what this partnership does is it will facilitate targeted resource exploration. It will allow us to focus on our supply chain development for critical minerals. Australia is particularly well positioned to play a critical role in this, a central role, in Landsat Next success, providing critical ground station infrastructure, personnel, services, and science, all in support of a critical mission. This is for us both, I think, a great example of how the United States and Australia are building together an innovation alliance, as the prime minster and President set it forward, and tackling climate change and doing it together. "
    NB Satellites not due to launch for a few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $19.32K 2.510M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7762969 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2993025 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.