ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

j.a , page-2

1. 3,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Carbarge me lad,

I've had a fair chuckle at your posts, the image of Baby Elephant Walk (HATARI) playing as ESG conduct their Board Meetings was almost too much I'm afraid.

Yes the Elephant posts and responses were classic and if we had Post of the Month awards (we should) to relieve the relative boredom of SoA's, I'd nominate you with Elephant Tramples etc.

Re your kind and flattering invite to tea and cakes in the salubrious company you keep, it is most tempting and humbling.

But alas, for now I must decline as travelling from exile in LST to BNE, is technically more difficult that it ever was from good old Sand Colony to E.S.

In isolation the proposal is most acceptable but I must weigh it up in concert with EGM vs AGM, and AGM looks the winner. Just so long as I get to meet you some place.

And Monsters too, WOW that guy would have been just the shot for my late Mother and her cryptic crosswords...I wonder what he does for a living.....

Now to the most important topic Carbuncle, JA!

Were you at Milton in early '80's Aust & Romania(?). I only remember Ilie Nastase really (what an actor, what a talent), but possibly JA was about then.

Nasty would have made a good bored member, lightened them up no end.

Catchya Cabbage,

Lilac

But JA? Mmmm, wasn't his trouble playing the field? Bit of a ladies man! By the time he came on court to serve in daylight he'd most like played his best service game the night before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.