NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

J Capital Responds, page-69

1. 4,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    It is not shorting that is the crime , it is the act of misleading the market with intent to gain that is the crime. Where are you ASIC? Look at the facts, look at the Corporations Act, and do your job.

A crime has, IMO, been committed, and if I am right, go after the criminal. I have in recent posts pointed to the specific provisions in the Corporations act that may have been breached, but as I have said before, I am not a lawyer. Keep up the pressure on ASIC, rather than on shorting, which per se is legal. Tim Murray is a well-known Labor man, so if your sitting member is Liberal, hound him or her to raise the matter in Parliament, or otherwise pressure ASIC to consider the matter.

By the way, I had bought shares in CCP, NEA and NWH) in the last twelve months as a relatively short-term punt. Normally I am a buy and hold type, but I sometimes take a punt in my own name on shares that I hold in my SMSF portfolio. I sold 30,000 NEA yesterday for a gain of just under $16k, but still hold NEA in my SMSF portfolio. I have kept my sentiment as hold, because that is my long-term sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.