LKE 0.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

J-Capital Short Report, page-14

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    That's my take on it Gassed. It seemed to be the last opportunity to throw it around until we actually see some proof around DLE.

There is so much negative sentiment around LKE at the moment I am not really sure that this report adds any further value/ insight to the conversation. Most of it is valid (but not necessarily unknown to those who have researched the company or been around for a long time). All the risks still stand. As to, IMO, do the rewards should LKE and Lilac achieve their stated goals.

I am a little envious of Lilac being a private co at this point! Not having to deal with a lot of the public company high and lows. They are going about their business and given Lilac's response and their earlier announcements around advancing Kachi they are showing a level of confidence that is being potentially lost in all of this. This is probably the piece that keeps me holding. Lilac have become more engaged, if they had remained silent through-out this critical stage than I believe that would raise more questions around the whole venture.

We are closer to a Pilot plant than ever. A MODULAR plant that can produce 40T/ Annum LCE. And it's not like Lilac have been working with a startup to ensure that it's technology is suitable.

..."Based on extensive test work and FEL-2 engineering studies completed with Hatch Engineering, Lilac believes its technology is well-suited to the Kachi project brine resource and is confident that the on-site process plant will be successful. Lilac remains firmly committed to working with Lake Resources to advance the Kachi project into commercial production as one of the world’s largest, most modern, and most sustainable lithium projects."...

The same engineering company that is informing the LKE DFS.

Lilac have had a number of years working with the Kachi Brine. Assuming it works the next question to be answered will be around scaling. I can't put my finger on it at the moment, but I thought there was a reference to them having scaled 1000% from benchtop to their processing plant (note their use if processing plant, NOT pilot plant).

The companies involved are doing their utmost to ensure that this is a success. Those that don't see a future past the hype are doing their utmost to ensure it's demise. We should know more in the next few weeks and months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $271.4K 7.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 769097 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1417059 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.