AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

A little more research on the Johnson and Johnson Janssen Retin...

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    A little more research on the Johnson and Johnson Janssen Retin A division sale to Valeant Pharmaceuticals....

Apologies it was old news at the time I posted the original article but the FTC have effectively cleared the sale on the proviso that Valeant sell 3 key drugs.

I suggested that FTC intervention was a possible reason for the delay in the big pharma announcement. This announcement from the FDA indicates that there Valeant have found buyers for the drugs though its not cleared if the deals have been settled. If in fact the deals have not been settled it could still provide a reason, albeit a tiny chance, that this has been causing the delay, although IMHO it is looking increasingly less likely.

I just wanted to set the record straight.

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2011/12/valeant.shtm

My original post is listed below

TL have you just found the answer for the delay of the announcement with the second largest mass market player.

If your theory is right and J+J having offloaded Janssen Pharmaceuticals (owner of Retin-A Micro for acne, Ertaczo for athlete’s foot and Renova, another acne treatment) as part of its ongoing efforts to restructure itself after a pretty ordinary time of it of late including 25 product recalls, is now to focus on lower risk (aka less prescription based) revenues which subsequently shifts focus to TPM - you may have just found the answer for the delay in the POH's announcement of the mass market player if this article has anything to do with it -

http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/1110216/111209valeantjjagree.pdf

Essentially the Janssen sale is being delayed by the federal trade commission. POH may just be under orders to hold off until the dust has settled before J+J roll with a new non-prescription based product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.366K 455.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 99145902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22467224 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.