OCC 3.90% 40.0¢ orthocell limited

Lots of talk about the need for OCC to show revenues. I don't...

1. 7,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6810
    Lots of talk about the need for OCC to show revenues. I don't disgree, but Fate Therapeutics, the only stem-cell partnership Johnson and Johnson presently has, is a $7 billion market cap company, despite still announcing continued losses and only an FDA IND application clearance to its name. The vast majority of its revenues come from its collaboration agreement with J&J.

Most of the market is oblivious to the four year joint RCT ATI study J&J has undertaken with OCC. You've anecdotal, real world and journal reported data on the success of ATI in tendon repair. There is always a chance J&J does not pursue a partnership, but I cannot help but look at Orthocell and Fate and feel by the same measures a partnership is very likely.

Fate is a $9 billion dollar phase 1/2 stem-cell company. OCC is a $113 million dollar phase 2 stem-cell company with FDA/TGA approvals already in other biologic products!!! The disparity and potential increase in value in OCC could not be more glaring.

There will be some tax selling, but I this 3Q 2021 ATI results have the potential to be huge. I am bagged for going on about it. FATE has a $9 billion mkt cap for crying out loud, of course I do....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.015(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $82.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.0¢ 39.3¢ $125.6K 314.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 102071 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.