CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

I think J W Pepper's point is well made. They may well find...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    I think J W Pepper's point is well made. They may well find their 10 million ounces and by that time production will be well under way. Frank has a heck of a big stake in this, larger than all of us by far. It's not like he is merely a manager. He will do his best to make this work as quickly as possible for his own sake and, collaterally, our sakes. That's why I'm suggesting he would be well advised not to dilute unless he absolutely has to. Luckily for us we are all in this at this point and not scrambling to get in as the price rockets. We can sit back and smile as the gold price goes to record after record knowing we got in before then. It's at $US1241.40 as I write. Where it is going to is a anyone's guess but it looks like a bit of a mad scramble and there appears to be a shortage.
    By the way my guess is that as Frank is primarily an entrepreneur and not a miner he will sell this lock stock and barrel for a very good price and we'll be happy with that. I doubt if it will be a very long wait from now on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.