CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

The buyer should surely declare themselves if they have acquired...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    The buyer should surely declare themselves if they have acquired a significant holding or a significant holder has increased their holding. We await the upate with interest. It does appear to be a major buyer who may now have acquired a couple of million or an additional couple of million or so.
    JP Morgan has indeed been responsible for the severe decline in the share oprice singlehandedly. Just why would they buy at $1 and then sell as low as 49c a few weeks later? I for one would like answers.
    They should never be approached again for capital. They clearly cannot be trusted. No other shareholder behaves like this.
    It might be a good idea for other major shareholders to approach J P Morgan and offer to buy out their remaining holding at 50c a share. I'd help. We need to get rid of them altogether. We don't need partners like that.
    It would worth management using funds raised from J P Morgan to buy them out at half the amount they put in and then cancelling those shares. Anyone else share that view?
    If you wish to indulge in conspiracy theories this could be a prelude to an attempted cheap takeover. Or it may be just bad management of funds by J P Morgan.
    Whichever, let's get rid of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.