CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

You may be right Pigglypuff. I don't know if this has been...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    You may be right Pigglypuff. I don't know if this has been happening with their stakes in other explorers, I haven't been watching, but it may be they want to quit their entire holding.
    It is really odd though that they switched from being a buyer even after the capital raising to becoming a heavy seller. I don't think it's personal - that it's related to CRK and its potential - it may be just part of an overall strategy. I do think it's a wrong decision on their part, noving out of gold into base metals, but that's their decision. Meanwhile gold is going to new heights and may well go a lot higher. There's not a lot stopping it apart from attempted market manipulation.
    If the mining tax is not either changed or dumped, it's very likely in my view that Kevin Rudd will indeed be a one term PM, which would be very unusual.
    When JP Morgan has finished doing its damage to the share price I believe it is quite likely the share price will rise to normal levels.
    As you say it would make more sense to do a pre-arranged off-market cross than dribble them out at these low levels. I do think they are good buying at this level as do others evidently. Let's hope J P Morgan quit as soon as possible so we can get back to normal trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.