LYC 4.14% $7.04 lynas rare earths limited

j p morgan valuation, page-23

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Hi Play2win,

I admire all people who are trying to make money in the market.....it is a difficult job if not the most difficult one.
    We have different target, goal, risk tolerance, capital position, experience....and there is nothing right or wrong
    but as a trader I can only use and take advantage of a valuation from Jp morgan or whoever else out there in the sense that valuation have created a great opportunity to sell into the strenght.
    Long term valuation have very little impact on traders move
    as there are so many aspect in market that can change so called valuation very quickly and market is made for disapointments.
    Chinese economy can still get into trouble....Europe..USA
    etc...what I am saying is anything can happen and nothing is sure....we traders will have to take advantage of these situations.....I am ready to go long or short what ever market is telling me...I don't have loyalty to any stocks
    only to my bank balance.
    LYC can eventualy go to 3 or 4 or 6 but as trader I will ride the wave up and down and not willing to put in 100K and sit and get hit on the way up and down.
    To me all stocks are dogs untill they give you profits....
    BHP is a dog too untill it gives me profit.
    LYC is one of the best trading stocks that I can see now.
    but to fall in love and expect it to go to 5 in a few weeks time FOR ME is not realistic.
    Ohters have different strategy and goal and if they are happy with the result of their trading then they must be doing something right and that what matters....what analysts think is the least important to me, that is why they are called analyst and their job is to analyze...our
    job is to make money.
    We as traders can't function properly if we have to depend our decision on analysts and others to make a trade...but having asystem and signals and rules to trade will give us no confusions...and right now I am waiting to stike again

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.04
Change
0.280(4.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.580B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $7.07 $6.66 $29.97M 4.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35 $7.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.