CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

j.t. is in the east, page-13

1. 2,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672
    "Are you sure JT is over in the east meeting Hellman and co. or are you talking it up."

Jagman,

Yeh you got me, I am just talking it up.

Is there something in my past posts on CQT which suggests I am full of it? We all try and share info to help us with our investment and in areas I have no idea about I say it, and ask for help. Likewise if I do pick up a phone or email in regards to research on CQT I will put the info out only if I am pretty sure the facts are reliable. Can I give you 100% guarantee, no, but I guarantee it is never a friend of a friend info. Then there is other stuff that just can't be said straight out. Right Maximus?

Jagman most people can tell which posters are genuine and mean well in there info and thoughts. After such a long time on the CQT threads I certainly know which posters I can fairly trust on their info and ideas. We are lucky we have such good posters compared to other threads.

Now that I got that off my chest, if you see my other post I don't know if Friday is the exact day because who knows how long it takes the company to check the report for accuracy etc., or if they wait for a good market day to release it is anyone's guess. However I can assure you he was going to Sydney for the upgrade.

Now is it a measured resource or just an update? I am not sure, but the ounces up to 500k ounce upgrade won't be far off the mark.

The trading of all stocks is of a worried market and if things were not as it seems as above, then CQT should have tanked well below 45c by now. I think it is nothing flash, but after each dump there are always buyers willing to step up to the mark.

Sorry for my rave, and just for the record Jagman, I have you in the genuine poster category.

PS I think until the CQT share moves up we are all a bit tense at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.