CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

thadiuscontinued respect, as you would appreciate even the email...

1. 150 Posts.
    thadius

continued respect, as you would appreciate even the email medium poses potential concerns...i thank you in anticipation of your understanding....

your recently increased level of confidence is not suprising to me at all, as its obvious your own personal information prospecting has paid handsomely to this end...

to all, here's what we know based on previous company announcements, coupled with MAX'S own personal ponderings : Its probable measured status will come soon + further resources upgrades will continue...the potential chinese investors will continue to dine at expensive chinese restaurants and will only get hungrier....GF will keep drilling and make a play at some stage in the medium term.....the increasing interest rate climate is more than likely growing the $30 million in the bank by around $200k per month...and the gold and silver future price charts would appear very bullish...

in my opinion not too bad for a company currently sitting with a 50 cent per share price tag....

i still believe personally cqt belongs at a sp of between $1.25 and $1.50. the only question is how fast we will get there...however this is only my opinion of course - others can draw their own conclusions.

oh yeah, and thadius i was never good at religion - was jesus a jew?.... if so i look forward to the arrival of the easter rabbit this year!!!

MAXIMAL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.