JPR 13.3% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

"An acid wash may indeed improve the flow considerably, as will...

1. 107 Posts.
    "An acid wash may indeed improve the flow considerably, as will increasing the choke size."

If this is in the company announcement, then this company should note for new unsuspecting investors with no oil field background the huge "MAY" factor of what they are saying here.. an acid frac yes may improve inflows, may !!... as for increasing the choke size, yes that MAY !! but could also lead to formation damage, huge drawdown, wellbore loading, positive skin factors, produced water with reduced hydrocardons, along with the stimulation of the last resort which is an acid wash... how many zones are they flowing from, was the logging good for those ALL those zones, are they going to perf any more zones, there are lots of factors in a well and lots of risk, but there is a zones or zones of oil there, so that is good.

You need to look at what other producing wells in the field are doing, along with what the 'SG' of the produced crude is, this is so important and can not be stressed enough. WHAT IS THE "SG" or api ? is the first question to ask before throwing money at it. If this is a exploration well then it must be treated as that.

I don't want to rain on anyones parade.. and I wish JPR holders all the best..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.004(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $33.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $1.3K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.