ERG 0.00% 0.9¢ eneco refresh ltd

ja watkins, page-5

1. 2,084 Posts.
    We are human and have the emotion. We expect the reward and fail to response unprecedented events.

Objectively saying, ERG was not lucky since the IT booming came in too quick and put a wrong image to all of the people around it, a new era and high tech itself could make the future. We didn't know or didn't want to know there are more limitation work on any business.

It is useless and pointless to blame anyone. If anyone really wants to blame, he should blame himself. In the market, every market player works as a decision maker.

You could have a lot of options. No options should be marked as right or wrong but you have to be ready to accept the consequences.

The critical question is if we want to change and update our minds to fit to the market or just as before we are still tried very hard to find the rationality to stick this dog, ERG.

If you feel ERG could make the profit for you, you could stay with it. If you feel ERG could not make the profit for you, why do you leave your future in its hand?

All of the people around ERG are not stupid but do you have the distortion, biases, non-realistic expectation, and too much hopes. Hopes and expectation needs the match to the reality for profit.

We should not let the hope and expectation as the guides for us to play the game in the market. I do feel there are too many expectation than what the reality allowed for those who have been trapped here for years. You are wasting your time, energy, and capital. You are wasting your life.

You could say if.., but if ERG just would work as the last 10 years for another 10 years, is it worthwhile to let it hit you day after day? I am a outlooker only. I has put a buying order at $0.002. Would you worry I could get the profit? Don't think others' situation but think the impact of the consequences to yourself, your family, and your emotion.

Everyone could fail in the market. We need the gut to admit the failure. If you have been trapped for 10 years, is it so important for you to vote NO or YES? I could not see the rationality. We need the rational minds. We need somewhere to restart. We need the gut to get the life go.

No personal provoking is attempted. I have paid for ERG for lessons. I want my mind rationally to see ERG. Hopefully some words could trigger the new profit for us not ERG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 270471 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.