NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

All seems happy now? No doubt there was breach? Seems to me that...

1. 619 Posts.
    All seems happy now? No doubt there was breach?

Seems to me that the riot act was read out and the company responded. Or have they?

[1] an aggregate US$40 million in new equity and/or mezzanine funding to be raised over the next 3 months
    [2] completion of an in progress review of accounts on behalf of the financiers
    [3] corporate governance matters
    [4] implementation of the Lancaster Report announced to the ASX on 6 June 2014
    [5] the appointment of two new independent non-executive directors, each appointee being to the satisfaction of the financiers
    [6] the Company’s Board of Directors to comprise a majority of independent non-executive direct

NWT is like a cat with 9 lives, the good news for shareholders is the share price rose today (thanks probably to my backing of our former investor relations manager, less we forget!!) and a clear path being established to effective structural changes within the organisation.

But implementing the above means that there needs to be some disclosure to the market, especially around corporate governance failures. I'm going to give Merv a call and have a chat to him about it.

Le Médecin malgré lui is a play I quite enjoy.

P.S. Why you so sensitive today TimTam09? Was a good day. Another rise in SP, bit of comedy for some laughs?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.