Jacinda Adern Headscarf ., page-151

1. 9,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17561
    You make me laugh. Now here is a test for you - how many of those so called 'eye for an eye' passages appear in the New Testament. The blood and guts in the Old Testament was removed as you see the catholic church went through a transition with the New Testament and tried to move on - but we still had those pathetic and gutless pedos in our wings who will burn in hell for eternity.

But having said the above, and as a practicing catholic myself, who voted for SSM and on who goes to church most Sundays you might find a bit of a diffrence in how catholism is been practiced. Yes there are a few radicals in the catholic church but in terms of Islam the Sunni still fight the Shites (and ironically they have endlessly killed each other in the middle east in the last few years and what the two groups have done to themselves in the middle east is cringeworthy at best) and the radicals within those groups still practice some strange practices (bejeadings, stoning gays, etc etc) and still call non-muslims Infidels. And quite a few Imans have strange views and I must say as a practising catholic I can't recall going to church and the priest upfront telling me to kill a few people, but maybe you can enlighten me

Now as to the idiot in NZ and the far right groups, I doubt any of them go to a catholic church.

I also hope that the moderate muslims are starting to continue to deal with the idiots in their wings (especially some of those Imans with strange views).

As for the rest of your posts I would have asked to have them removed and put into the humour section, but I realise you are serious in your views. This is Australia and obviously in the name of free speech you can have those views, but in some countries if you have those views you would have been pushing up daisies by now.
    Last edited by Scarpa: 17/03/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.