NZ has a massive livestock industry. It has a large Dairy...

1. 11,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3082
    NZ has a massive livestock industry. It has a large Dairy industry. A wish list of Vegon people roaming NZ is a pipe dream. I hardly ever eat meat myself these days, but its a choice for others. I guess we are lucky to have a choice in the first place.
    The lefties all over the world have these silly versions of what needs to be done to solve their outcomes. The rest of the real world just thinks they might be a little weird or off beat. They will be completely ignored and if anything, the price of meat will just rise for the ones who can afford it. People seem to be naturally heading in that direction without some nut job govt telling people what they can eat. (Beyond meat etc). Her govt wont even rate a mention in 2050 anyway. If these people want to do something, stop talking rubbish and sort out your own lives. We all have foot prints, so we can do little things to make a difference. That adds up to a lot of change over time. If you want to reduce the countries footprint, slowdown immigration to a more sustainable level and get with the program.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.