Absolutely unbelievable, does Jacinda believe there were only...

1. 33,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    Absolutely unbelievable, does Jacinda believe there were only 120,449 deaths worldwide? you believe that Jacinda tale of ignoring all the deaths on the mainland who had what?

so Jacinda thinks there are far less than 200,000 Or 2 million fatalities by itself on the mainland. given all the crematoria, all the lack of cell phone use, the lockdowns in Wuhan, Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Nanjing, and Shenzhen. I knew NZSIS was bad, incompetent and error prone under Rebecca Kitteridge but not that hopeless in that their own propaganda is just unbelievable.

Do you think of the world as it was pre 1974 and the recognition of Beijing? I suppose Tiananmen Square never happened and was a factional Bob Hawke tale?

Do mainlanders not count anymore? If they are rolled over by tanks, you respond like Bob Hawke, he’d a crocodile tear and carry on.

Absolutely wicked, inhumane and thoroughly unnerving IMHO. It is disgraceful that Jacind would even peddle that.

If you believe in 120,449 deaths, your Prime Minister is probably MOrrison or Ardern and I am sorry but you are possibly so gullible to believe in anything dished up by the propaganda machines, the mass media and their apparatchiks.

I simply do not believe the figures. I think they are probably 10 times that. Even the Australian CMO the failed Kidney Doctor, Brendan Murphy, said he did not believe the official figures and on that one thing, I agree wit( him.

If Jacinda and her Rebecca Kitteridge has you believing 120,449 figure, then you believe any of their propaganda.

No wonder NZ is out of sight and out of mind. perhaps it should stay that way.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.