From Andrew Hastie's FB page.Some vile people on the Yes23...

1. 10,378 Posts.
    From Andrew Hastie's FB page.

Some vile people on the Yes23 campaign have taken it to a new level, targeting Price by releasing personal info including her mobile number.

================================
    We’re looking for people with courage. And I hope you’re good to go. Yesterday, Senator Jacinta Nampijinpa Price spoke tough words to the National Press Club. Backed in by her Warlpiri family, her Scots-Australian husband, and Celtic-Aussie dad, she called for a unified country and for Australians to “fight against those who want to divide our nation". I’ve heard Senator Price’s message loud and clear these last months. She has a warrior’s heart for Australia—and a deep desire to protect all Australians of all races. For such advocacy she has been abused. Vilified. Threatened with violence. In a cowardly, digital ambush, she was doxxed this week. Her personal information was revealed online. Including her mobile number. The venomous messages came in fast. Jacinta is a tough woman. She won’t back down. But we don’t leave our people isolated on the battlefield. We close ranks. We must stand with her. We don’t have the big coin from BHP, Rio Tinto or Qantas to make our point. Nor the favourable algorithms from Big Tech. But we do have courage. That’s where you come in. Will you show your support for Jacinta? Follow her on Senator Jacinta Nampijinpa Price. Share her posts. Send her an email of support. In her remarks, Senator Price warned that the proposed Voice is about “segmenting our nation into us and them… to split it along fractures of race, rather than bring it closer together". Whether that happens will soon be in the hands of the Australian people. Your neighbours and mine. It’s time they knew where you stand. That you say NO to the Voice of division. And that we don’t leave our leaders isolated, under-fire. Let’s get moving.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.