I could bang on all day with stories about the horrific ongoing...

1. 27,332 Posts.
    I could bang on all day with stories about the horrific ongoing problems existing in remote indigenous Australia.
    The result I admit can be innocent indigenous folk getting on with their lives feeling unfairly shamed.

And the left along with the proactive Indigenous crew could bang on all day about a history (acknowledged) which is for the greatest part no longer an ongoing issue in our society.
    The result is innocent Australians being implicated and shamed in past deeds they simply can not be held accountable for.

You simply can't explore the failings of one culture without the other having the opportunity to return serve.

The same kind if responses came forward when Turnbull went on a push against domestic violence, all men were targeted causing a natural response of many good men feeling disappointed they were implicated in such a way.

Being antagonistic every Australia day is another example of shaming innocent people who just want to enjoy the day as one nation without living in the past but just celebrating us now.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.