gee mate you're at the cutting edge of balance there points old...

1. 46,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642

gee mate you're at the cutting edge of balance there points old bean.

I thought id see what I could find.

The opposition Indigenous affairs spokeswoman also calls for an end to an implied acceptance of cultural payback, arranged marriage, apportioning tragedies and mishaps to sorcery and other practices that are "anathema to modern culture". As her home base of Alice Springs enters its second curfew this year to curb youth violence, and the nation struggles to find a new policy path after the failure of the voice to parliament referendum, Senator Nampijinpa Price has declared there is a "second way" to close the gap.

"We know where the gap is – it is 20 per cent of the 3 per cent," the Northern Territory senator writes in an essay on history commissioned for The Australian's 60th Anniversary Collector's Edition magazine, published on Saturday.

"It's remote Indigenous Australians, many of whom do not have English as a first language. We already know that we can either fix or exacerbate that by school attendance.

"There should be no fly-in, fly-out workers in communities with Indigenous Australians on welfare."

https://blog.alor.org/senator-price-shows-the-way-for-indigenous-people-by-james-reed. I found it presented well and I think you'll agree.

but is she breaking away from the CLP? she says she's going to "lead" this movement. is this the beginning of a new Party?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.