OPL 0.00% 2.7¢ opyl limited

jack-hamar 1-12, page-24

1. 729 Posts.
    Rakia, comments like this never cease to amaze me. As a stockmarket investor I will assume you are reasonably intelligent, but this comment about NEO being 10 times cheaper than OPL begs the question.
    Have you considered how many shares are on issue for the individual companies (eg their capitalisation) and what are the various incomes, assets and liabilities for them both.

Without even doing the homework on this, I would assume OPL is a better choice, because I would rather have 1 x 50c share than 10 x 5c shares. I know everyone likes the penny dreadfuls thinking they've got less to fall, but they are generally penny dreadfuls for a reason??

Now NEO has a market cap of $22 million and 425 million shares on issue, OPL has a market cap of $89 million and 172 million shares on issue, now ask yourself, WHY is this so?

Good luck which every way you go.

I will add, that at least the choice of going with NEOO's and being able to leverage further is a good reason, but watch the looming maturity, with a 5c strike they may already be overpriced?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.609M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83790 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 251464 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.