TRI 4.76% 2.2¢ trivarx ltd

Jack in The Australian today - $$ to come, page-119

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Thanks for the numbers @Mr.G.  I've been giving meb a lot of thought as it's been keeping me up at night.

I'm going to make a call on the state of play.  If I get it wrong (and I hope I do), I'll transfer 500 shares to anyone who contacts me.  If I get it right, I would like some praise.

Given that Jack seems to be spending like a drunken sailor and the unlikelihood of any substantial revenue in the next few months, I'm predicting that he will go back to the market this year at a heavy dilution to all existing shareholders.  By that I mean he will need to raise a lot of money and it will be done at 10 cents or below.

I don't think getting CE Mark will do much to the share price; the product launches are just that - launches and any revenue from VC is being absorbe by VC, so none of those will help.

That might partly explain why the directors aren't buying right now (they're not stupid).

The funds like Regal won't care; they'll just average down if they participate.

That means the best existing shareholders can hope for is an (aggressive?) increase in the share price in 2019 or later.  Hope it's not later because my husband is getting old.

Apologies if this overly negative but I've seen this scenario before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $10.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $340 15.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30024 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 192750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.