TRI 3.57% 2.9¢ trivarx ltd

I don't get here very often.... The issue with validation is...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I don't get here very often....

The issue with validation is critical. Without it there will be NO uptake by the medical profession. Without it I'd be surprised if there was any significant corporate uptake. Why? Because it's one thing for a private individual to use an App and self diagnose this or that, but if your employer offers this to you then the employer owns the results. By owns, I mean the employer is now responsible for addressing the issue that has been exposed by the App. It's one thing if the test is high specificity, but if it turns up a whole lot of false positives then that's going to create a lot of problems. Probably false negatives are also going create problems too (but you told me I was fine and here I am having had a mental breakdown - I think I am going to sue you). Potentially very expensive problems. I can't see how any company with good governance could possibly take on such a device.

Unfortunately a lot of people here have conflated the fact that mental health is a big unmet need with the presumption that a device that is said to 'diagnose' it with modern technology must be a surefire winner. The step missing is that the device has not been proven to do what it is said to do to the level required for safe use. Maybe clinical trials may give such data, but you'll be waiting a while for those.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $34.50K 1.239M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 79287 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 133644 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.