TRI 5.00% 1.9¢ trivarx ltd

Jack in The Australian today - $$ to come, page-98

1. 4,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2785
    @john12 I agree in regards to something having to give / a circuit breaker. I would be expecting some news this week, at a minimum in regards to the VC acquisition being finalized and possibly some colour on the up coming May mental health check in.

Interesting to see a line of 4.2mil shares through pre market. I wonder if this is the last of the 'perceived' overhang that the company was referring to on their recent roadshow. Whilst it may mean the end to any significant selling on market, my guess is we won't see $0.25+ until credible news is delivered. Sentiment has changed, buyers of size have no tangible reason (Jack's word doesn't cut it) to step in on market to build a position and take this higher until management prove to the market they are delivering.

To be honest I couldn't care less about how FIL are feeling, their track record in the small cap space has been nothing short of woeful on the Australian market, with multiple investments declining greater than 50% on them within the first 6 months of coming on to the register. Such examples include - CVT, RAP, GSW, BIG, BLA, 1PG (I would also have a guess as to say FLN & BUD, just can't be bothered going through the notices). The only win in the small end of town that has been working over the last 12 months being UPD. Now we can add MEB to the list of casualties. I give a shit about the mum and dad / private investors that own shares in this business. Make no mistake, this is about execution risk & promises that have been made to the market & investors whilst marketing the company.

@remote it was slippery Sliver that apparently made those promises to @assailed. Iam not sure who the bigger fool is, Silver for allegedly making such a promise or @assailed in believing in such a guarantee.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.683M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $1.053K 55.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 198353 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 49149 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.