LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Reply from jack Lifton to the question is "trans pacific" Lynas,...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Reply from jack Lifton to the question is "trans pacific" Lynas, as he refers to trans pacific.

reply as follows:

Jack Lifton on January 10, 2014 at 11:34 PM said: Thank all of you very much for listening and watching. By “trans-Pacific” I mean Lynas. It really seems to me that: 1. Lynas is so much less encumbered than Molycorp in both debt and only, at best, symbolic time and cash draining acquisitions, and that

2. Lynas executive and technical management is more professional, and that 3. Lynas reacts to the market rather than trying to control it. Molycorp could still make a comeback, but I believe that it needs, more than anything else, to slim down severely and sharpen its focus. Its past corporate eyes were much larger than its corporate stomach. Constantine Karyannoupoulos and Eric Noyrez are probably among the most successful,in the recent past, managers in the non-Chinese rare earth space. They tower above most of their North American and Australian “competitors.” In any case I think that just one of them will wind up as successful in, at most, the next 24 months. I just think that Lynas has less obstacles to overcome as a volume supplier of LREE products. And i believe that Lynas will anchor a profitable total rare earth supply chain outside of China by the end of 2016. Thanks again for reading, watching and listening. - See more at: http://investorintel.com/rare-earth-intel/jack-lifton-2014-great-year-rare-earth-prices/#sthash.pwzAz0xS.dpuf

Pretty good push for Lynas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.