GBZ 0.00% 0.9¢ gbm resources limited

SirJohnnyboy,Thanks for your compliments, but I am a mere...

1. 1,110 Posts.
    SirJohnnyboy,

Thanks for your compliments, but I am a mere messenger.

Yes, it appears GBZ is well-placed with the dominant elements being the more highly valued Neodymium, Yttrium, and Dysprosium. There may be a question mark over the LHREE Lanthanum.

NTU may provide a useful comparison. Check out their February 2012 investor presentation.

http://www.northernminerals.com.au/new/

For LHREEs, we can expect global competition from the Moly-Neo company and Lynas. But also, there is an emerging Chinese competitor, Jiangxi Copper, which has been given responsibility to consolidate rare-earth production in Sichuan province, and says that it will increase production there to 50,000 tpa and will target the export markets!

As Jack say, rare-earth prognosticators please pay attention! Jiangxi Copper is a world-class commodity-metals-producing giant. It is also state-owned and has more working capital and borrowing firepower than all of the non-Chinese rare-earth ventures on Earth combined.

However, Dudley Kingsworth (NTU) also sees an expansion in the uses of REEs, with greater supply leading to more inventive demand and penetration of other industry areas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3723912 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2023333 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.