MFG 1.64% $8.42 magellan financial group limited

Jack Ma One Step Ahead of Hamish Douglass

1. 3,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    I only just read the AFR article.

My oh my, who in the AFR has Hamish annoyed?

Don't get me wrong, Magellan's recent performance is horrible. But, that article was personal!

Joe Aston does tend to write like that I guess... the whole "dear world... I hate you". He has that smug looking face, you would love to pun..

Maybe he just found out daddy was cutting his inheritance...

I am used to the AFR devoting all their energy to destroy AMP... but this is interesting.

Looks like AMP and Magellan are now both the target of AFR.

Perhaps AFR/media love child, Canva can play mediator and resolve all of this.

It really is a pathetic piece of crap. If only Australia had a reputable source of financial news.

Anyway, I hated the article, but it is scattered with truth throughout. I laughed at the investment in Guzman Y Gomez - that is a head scratcher.

Who would have thought less than two years ago that Magellan would become the target of such ridicule...

Lucky for Magellan, based on this forum, there is an army of loyalists. Even ones who go to the effort of removing periods of poor performance, so the figures don't look so bad...

That is hilarious. Hey everyone, if you take out the bad periods it's not so bad. Thanks Einstein.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.42
Change
-0.140(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.521B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.52 $8.53 $8.34 $4.998M 594.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2816 $8.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.43 162 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.