CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Jack you called me liar. No one has ever called me liar in all...

1. 710 Posts.
    Jack you called me liar. No one has ever called me liar in all the years I have posted on this forum.

If you read the few posts I have made on this thread you will notice that I strongly believe in his company.

Now lets put up or shutup. I will lay $10,000 down on the proviso that you cover it. I have bought CVI and have not sold a single share since T4 brought his stock to my attention. I can prove that. Whats more I have increased my exposure thru the options entitlement. I would love to increase my holding but my margin lender will not come to the party. I will not go near CFD's.Tempting as they are.

Now you call me a liar.OK put up or shutup. Lets get this on. You want to back yourself??

This can easily be arranged and proven.

What I have stated tonight is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. If you can't handle that it is your problem. Grow up or accept the bet!!

cheers,
    walt.

p.s. T4 I have no idea about the motives of the two posters that started that thread. But DO NOT assume that I am part of a down ramping team. I can easily discuss this with you privately also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.