JGL 0.00% 3.8¢ jackgreen limited

jackgreen overhauls management, page-15

1. 9,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    I dont fully understand the 2009 Appendix 4E Preliminary Accounts.
    What i do understand is its a very poor result and a few more months with Andrew Randalls leadership and Co,
    Jackgreen would have gone "broke" and up for a fire sale because it was so badly managed.
    Also as Independent Directors Mr John Smith, Mr Peter Vines did nothing besides picking up a wage ( "the old" do as little as possible for as much as possible).

I bagged the purchase of Easybeingreen from the start and stated it look like an "under the table mates deal" and i stand by that, and its this purchase that almost sent Jackgreen "broke" with its ongoing cost and still running at a lost. Andrew paid a ridiculous price of almost $1million for a company that had, NO assets, No customers, No income, No business "it was just a name" yet Andrew Randall would state Easybeingreen had over 600,000 customers. BULL CHIT Andrew, as a shareholder I feel my funds were stolen, and as the company was so badly managed a wonder about other funds.

I did state over a year ago A Vote of No confidence in the current board and I am just so grateful that Jackgreen was able to recruit such a high calibre recruitment in Mr Greg Martin (Executive Chairman).

The only high point in the 4E Preliminary Accounts was the added 20,000 custmoers. Im hoping with Mr Martin, a new CEO and a non executive director my posts can now be of a positive nature and put the sleepless nights behind me.

P.S. I am a Certified Organic grower and subscribe to the magazines The Organic Way and the Australian Certified Organic Magazine.
    I believe this would be a great place (magazine) for Jackgreen to advertise its product. As the readers of these magazines are environmentally conscious, care about the planet and are on the GREEN side and this could be a ready market.

PP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JGL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.