JGL 0.00% 3.8¢ jackgreen limited

jackgreen overhauls management, page-18

1. 9,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    Jackgreen Limited increased its loss to $7.1 million in the half-year to June 30, 2009 from a previous $3.3 million loss, on revenue up 49.7% to $65.7 million.

There was no dividend.

Cash was down 37.7% to $2.5 million.

The strong revenue result reflects an increasing number of customers and ongoing development of its Easy Being Green energy efficiency business.

Executive chairman Greg Martin said the results, released to the ASX on August 28, reflected the boards decision to address a number of historic legacy issues, the most notable of which relate to bad and doubtful debts and wholesale network accruals.

It is anticipated that the future rate in operating costs will reduce substantially now that the business has achieved its current size and scale. Jackgreen also predicts that it will achieve its target of 100,000 signed customers by June 2010.

http://www.businessspectator.com.au//bs.nsf/Article/Jackgreen-has-71m-FY09-loss-W95WZ?OpenDocument

I think we have seen the worst and should be all up hill from here, if not for the bad and doubtful debts and wholesale network accruals. That was a one off we would of seen a profit.
    Thank god the old broad is done and dusted.( well almost done and dusted, i think the sellers that keeps pushing the shareprice down is the old broad) Sour grapes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JGL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.