88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

No worries Jake. Just one thing to add re the Overview. It...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    No worries Jake.

Just one thing to add re the Overview.

It mentions the impressive flow characteristics AND the LOW DECLINE RATES.

Now a characteristic of shale wells is the steep decline rates in production. But as can be seen with these Marcellus and Haynesville plays the production rates remain higher for longer.

In other words these plays ARE MORE EFFICIENT AT COMPLETION or the ability of the well to remove a higher % of the Hydrocarbons in place.

I would think this has something to do with the Super Permeability Highways they are talking about.

"Additionally, results from permeability tests on the “Super Highway” zones are expected within days."

My question here is they state in the annmnt they were looking at such characteristics in these "ZONES" based on PERMEABILITY TESTS. In other words tests done on the CORE SAMPLES.

That suggests to me that some of these other zones may well have similar FLOW CHARACTERISTICS and hence may end up being payable IF they hold decent hydrocarbons.

This is where I was coming from with my comments on the Kuparuk zone.

Notice when you have KICKS when drilling it heavily implies overpressure presence, which implies hydrocarbon presence.

Now what was it they said in the previous annmnt re the Kuparuk.

EXCELLENT RESERVIOR I believe.

d.
    Last edited by Generalrelativity: 17/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $47.01K 19.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 154911817 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 551974746 164
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.